PLEASE SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO BOOK THE TICKETS!
If you have more than 2 siblings you wish to enrol, please contact the DWL office to obtain a further sibling discount.
We are delighted to be able to run our camp this forthcoming holidays. Similar to our recent December camp, we will be adhering to all the government guidelines.
- Children kept in separate bubble groups for the duration of camp (15 per bubble).
- Main instructors to socially distance from all children and camp leaders.
- As many activities to take place outdoors where possible and weather permitting
- Separate oneway entrance and exits to the main building, and staggered drop off and collection
- Additional cleaning of equipment, rooms and toilets
- Have plenty of hand sanitiser readily available
We will put in place all health and safety measures necessary in order to comply with government guidelines that are in place when camp launches.
- Week 1: 24th, 25th, 26th March
- Week 2: 30th March – 2nd April
- Week 3: 5th – 9th April
Places allocated on a first come first served basis – maximum 15 children per bubble
VENUE Week 1 & 2:
- Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School, 31 Stanhope Rd, North Finchley, London N12 9DX
Venue Week 3:
- Bell Lane Primary School, Hendon, NW4 2AS
ACTIVITIES: * Dance * Drama * Singing * Zumba * Sports * Art * Games * Workshops *
3.5yrs – 4yrs 11 months (Boys & Girls: Nursery / Reception)*
5yrs (Boys & Girls: Reception)
5-6 yrs (Boys & Girls: Yr 1 & 2)
7-8yrs (Girls: yrs 3 + 4)
9-11yrs (Girls: yrs 5 + 6)
OVERALL CAMP OPENING & CLOSING TIMES: 10 – 3.30pm
Times for Early Years (under 5’s) : 10.45am – 2.45pm
(Staggered drop off window between 10.30 – 10.45am. Staggered collection between: 2.30 – 2.45pm
Times for 5 – 11yrs main camp: 10am – 3.30pm
Staggered drop off & collection times in order to comply with Covid safety guidelines.
- Group 1: (Drop off 10 – 10.10am) – (Collection 3.05 – 3.15pm)
- Group 2: (Drop off 10.10 – 10.20am) -(Collection 3.20 – 3.30pm)
- We will notify you exactly which group your child will be in once the bubble groups have been finalised up.
- We will be able to accommodate siblings arriving and leaving at the same time so please let us know if you would like to do this.
- In order to help with working parents who require longer hours in order to get to work on time we have an early drop off service and late pick up service: